TESOL International Association is the trusted source for professional development, emerging research, networking, and advocacy for English language teaching (ELT) professionals. Expand your reach within this field and grow your customer, student, or employee base with TESOL’s Global Partnership Program. Working with aligned corporate and educational partners, TESOL brings content to more than 12,000 members both online and in-person. Partnerships are tailored to meet your distinct marketing needs and content interests.
Who are you reaching with a TESOL partnership?
12,000+ members (71% of whom are US-based educators and administrators)
- 36,000 subscribers to the English Language Bulletin
- 7,000 Convention attendees
- Other potential business partners in the field, including technology companies, publishers, and fellow thought leaders.
Explore opportunities that address your marketing needs for…
- The launch of a new product and service.
- Positioning as a leader in a subject specialty.
- Retention of brand leadership in the ELT market.
- Degree and certificate program student recruitment.
- Entry into the ELT market with new products or services.
- Expansion into, or targeting of, specific geographic markets.
- Executive and content expert visibility.