TESOL Advocacy Day is now the TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit!
The only event of its kind in the United States, the TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit
is an unparalleled professional development opportunity for educators to learn about U.S. federal education issues and advocate for policies that support English learners and the field of English language education. The summit will feature policy experts, leadership training, and an opportunity to network with advocates and colleagues from across the country.
By attending the TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit, you will
- learn from experts and insiders about the latest federal education policy that impacts the TESOL field and English learners.
- gain knowledge about the current political climate and trends as they relate to TESOL's priorities.
- share a powerful message with your members of Congress about the impact of policy on your school and community.
- receive hands-on training on the fundamentals of advocacy that you can take back to your affiliate and community.
- join with your colleagues and fellow leaders from across the United States to share information and advocacy tips in order to make a difference.
The 2015 TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit will be held 21-23 June 2015 at the Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport in Arlington, Virginia. Registration for the 2015 Advocacy & Policy Summit is now open. Register Today!
“TESOL Advocacy Day was so well organized— it truly was a wonderful experience. I dare to call it life changing! I feel so empowered now to advocate for my students and for the field!”
– Julia Muffei, TexTESOL III