18-20 June 2017
Hilton Alexandria Old Town
More information and registration details will be available in late February
The only event of its kind in the United States, the TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit is an unparalleled professional development opportunity for educators to learn about U.S. federal education issues and advocate for policies that support English learners and the field of English language education.
By attending the TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit
, you will
- learn from experts and insiders about the latest federal education policy
- enhance your leadership skills with hands-on advocacy training
- share a powerful message with your members of Congress
- join your colleagues from across the United States to make a difference
See the Top 10 Reasons to Attend according to past participants.
Highlights from the 2016 Advocacy & Policy Summit
“TESOL Advocacy Day was so well organized— it truly was a wonderful experience. I dare to call it life changing! I feel so empowered now to advocate for my students and for the field!”
– Julia Muffei, TexTESOL III