The Worldwide Calendar of Events includes links to conferences and events related to the field of English language education. The calendar is published online and via the conferences electronic announcement email lists. Organizers are welcome to submit conferences
germane to the field of English language education.
The calendar is updated (online and by email to subscribers) once a month. Join the announcement list to receive updates by email, or browse the calendar online.
Subscribe to the TESOL Worldwide Calendar of Events Announcement List
- Log into the web site
- Go to My Account at the top of the page. Select Update Interest Sections from the right hand side.
- Scroll towards the lower part of the screen and check the box for the Conferences/Worldwide Calendar of Events
- Click the Save button on the lower right corner of the page
OR contact TESOL Member Services
TESOL International Association provides the TESOL Conference Calendar as a service to TESOL members and the field. The information provided in the Conference Calendar comes from the sponsoring organizations. For more information, please contact the sponsoring organization. The listed events are not sponsored or endorsed by TESOL International Association.
- 5 (North America) TESOL Master's Student Forum at the TESOL 2016 International Convention & English Language Expo, Maryland, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 5 (North America) TESOL Doctoral Research Forum at the TESOL 2016 International Convention & English Language Expo, Maryland, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 (North America) West Virginia TESOL 2016 Conference, "Authenticity, Credibility, and Collaboration: Real World ESL," West Virginia, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 5-8 (North America) TESOL 2016 International Convention & English Language Expo, "Reflecting Forward," Maryland, USA. Emailconventions@tesol.org.
- 7-11 (Oceania) ACAL-ACTA Conference 2016, "Diversity: Exchanging Ways of Being," Western Australia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8-10 (Europe) 24th Annual Hupe Conference, Croatia. Email email@example.com.
- 16 (North America) Sixth TESOL/Applied Linguistics/Foreign Languages (TALFL) Conference, "Aim High, Reach High," Pennsylvania, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19-20 (Asia) Language in the Online & Offline World 5: The Amplitude, Indonesia. Email email@example.com.
- 21-22 (Asia) Oman 16th International ELT Conference, "ELT: Ideal vs. Realiity," Oman. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 23 (Europe) IH Torun International Teacher Training Day, "General English and YL Teaching," Poland. Email email@example.com.
- 28-30 (North America) 2016 BC TEAL Annual General Conference, "Building Community," Canada. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6-7 (Europe) Innovate ELT Conference, "Innovation in ELT," Spain. Email email@example.com.
- 13-14 (North America) NC State ESL Symposium, North Carolina, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13-14 (South America) ARTESOL 2016, "Empowering ELT for a Globalized World," Argentina. Email email@example.com.
- 20-21 (Europe) 14th ELTA Serbia Conference, "One Child, One Teacher, One Book and One Pen Can Change the World – Malala Yousafzai," Serbia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20-23 (Asia) 15th JALT PanSIG International Conference, "Innovations in Education," Japan. Email PanSIG2016@gmail.com.
- 25-27 (Asia and Oceania) 5th CELC symposium, National University of Singapore, "Strengthening Connectivities in ELT: Pedagogies, Disciplines, Cultures," Singapore. Email email@example.com.
- 28-29 (South America) VenTESOL 34th National Convention, "Reflecting and Taking Actions in ELT," Venezuela. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-5 (Asia) JALTCALL 2016, "CALL & the BRAIN," Japan. Email email@example.com.
- 3-5 (Europe) 25th BETA-IATEFL Annual International Conference, "Teaching and Learning English: from No Tech to High Tech. How to Motivate Learners and PCE CLIL with Young Learners," Bulgaria. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11 (Europe) TESOL France Spring Day, "Here's looking at You Teacher. Where Are You Heading?" France. Email email@example.com.
- 16-18 (Eurasia) 14th International Bilkent University School of English Language Conference, "Classroom Assessment: Bridging Teaching, Learning and Assessment," Turkey. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18-19 (Europe) The MATSDA 2016 Conference, "Authenticity and L2 Materials Development," United Kingdom. Email email@example.com.
- 24-25 (Asia) The 4th International Conference on Foreign Language Learning and Teaching (FLLT 2016), "Celebrating LEARN (Language Education and Acquisition Research Network)," Thailand. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 25-26 (Asia) 3rd Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia Conference, Kyoto, Japan. Email email@example.com.
- 27-28 (Eurasia and the Middle East) Third International IFAW Conference, "Building Bridges through Academic Writing: Research, Policy and Practice," Israel. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-6 (Asia and Oceania) ETAI International Conference, "Engage, Enhance, Energize," Israel. Email email@example.com.
- 6-8 (Central America) ACPI-TESOL COSTA RICA, "Learning English Based on Language Functions," Costa Rica. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7-8 (Asia) 2016 KATE International Conference, "Current Perspectives on Teaching English: A Multidisciplinary Approach," South Korea. Email email@example.com.
- 7-8 (Central America) Nicaragua TESOL 2016, "New Directions in ELT: Communicate, Collaborate, Engage, Create," Nicaragua. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14-16 (Asia and Oceania) CLESOL Community Lanuages and ESOL, "Learners in Context: Bridging the Gaps," New Zealand. Email email@example.com.
- 14-17 (South America) 15th BRAZ-TESOL International Conference, "The Learners' Voice: Creating a Participatory Culture," Brazil. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21-22 (North America) 2016 SIOP® National Conference, Georgia, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 31-2 August (South America) Peru TESOL Association 24th Annual Convention, Peru TESOL Association at 25: Writing the Next Chapter," Peru. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6-7 (Asia) 2nd LITU-CULI International Conference, "ELT Limited," Thailand. Email email@example.com.
- 7-8 (North America) I-TESOL Conference, Utah, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13-15 (South America) 51st ASOCOPI Annual Conference, "Technology in ELT: Achievements and Challenges for English Language Development," Colombia. Email email@example.com.
- 13-16 (North America) ANUPI 2016 International Conference, "Unleashing the Power of ELT Beyond the Classroom," Mexico. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14-15 (North America) GATESOL 2016, "#Hot Topics @ English Learners," Georgia, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 15 (Asia) The 2016 PKETA International Conference, "The Directions of Teacher Education in the Multicultural Era," Korea. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15-16 (North America) WATESOL Fall 2016 Conference, "Making Creative Connections: Using Student Creativity to Develop All Skills," Maryland, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 15-16 (Asia) Korea TESOL 24th Annual International Conference, "Shaping the Future with 21st Century Skills," South Korea. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21-22 (North America) WAESOL Conference, "Engaging Multilingual Learners: the Classroom and Beyond," Washington state, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 26-28 (Europe) 2016 International Symposium on Verbs, Clauses and Constructions, Spain. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 26-29 (North America) SETESOL 2016, "Racing toward a Brighter Future: Reflecting, Creating, Envisioning," Kentucky, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 27-30 (North America) 43rd International MEXTESOL Convention, "Dynamic Teaching: New Trends in ELT," Mexico. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 (North America) ARKTESOL 2016 State Conference, Arkansas, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 3-5 (North America) XXIII Sociocultural Theory & Second Language Learning Research Working Group Meeting, Florida, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-5 (North America) Colorado TESOL 40th Annual Fall Convention, "CoTESOL XL: 40 Years of Transformation," Colorado, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 11-13 (Asia) The 2016 Pan Asia Conference & the 25th International Symposium and Book Fair on English Teaching, "Epoch Making in English Teaching and Learning: Evolution, Innovation, and Revolution," Taiwan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17-20 (North America) CATESOL 2016 Annual Conference, "2020: Vision, Embracing the Past—Planning the Future," California, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 18-20 (Europe) TESOL France Annual Colloquium, "Reaching new heights in ELT," France. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24-25 (North America) 44th TESL Ontario Conference, "Recognizing Abilities and Possibilities," Canada. Email email@example.com.
- 25-28 (Asia and Oceania) JALT2016: 42nd Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning & Educational Materials Exhibition, "Transformation in Language Education," Japan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.