The Worldwide Calendar of Events includes links to conferences and events related to the field of English language education. The calendar is published online and via the conferences electronic announcement email lists. Organizers are welcome to submit conferences
germane to the field of English language education.
The calendar is updated (online and by email to subscribers) once a month. Join the announcement list to receive updates by email, or browse the calendar online.
Subscribe to the TESOL Worldwide Calendar of Events Announcement List
- Log into the web site
- Go to My Account at the top of the page. Select Update Interest Sections from the right hand side.
- Scroll towards the lower part of the screen and check the box for the Conferences/Worldwide Calendar of Events
- Click the Save button on the lower right corner of the page
OR contact TESOL Member Services
TESOL International Association provides the TESOL Conference Calendar as a service to TESOL members and the field. The information provided in the Conference Calendar comes from the sponsoring organizations. For more information, please contact the sponsoring organization. The listed events are not sponsored or endorsed by TESOL International Association.
- 2-3 (Europe) The 2016 Annual Fischer International Conference for ELT, "Celebrating 10 Years of fresh ideas and support", Romania. Email: email@example.com
- 8-10 (Asia) The 63th TEFLIN International Conference 2016 "Creativity and Innovation in Language Materials Development and Language Teaching Methodology in Asia and Beyond", Indonesia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9-10 (Europe) 24th World Congress on Learning Disabilities, "Equality, Diversity, & Awareness: A Multidisciplinary Conference on Learning Disabilities and Related Disorders," United Kingdom. Email. email@example.com.
- 9-10 (South America) 6th Biennial CLIL Symposium, "New Perspectives in Intercultural Education and Assessment," Colombia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16-17 (Europe) ICSD 2016 - 4th International Conference on Sustainable Development, Italy. Email email@example.com.
- 16-17 (Central America) Panama TESOL Annual Congress, "30 Years Moving Forward", Panama. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 22-25 (North America) Second Language Research Forum, "Instructed Second Language Acquisition," New York, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 23-24 (Asia) IRO World Science and Technology Congress, Mongkok ,Hong kong. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23-25 (Asia) The 10th International Symposium of the National Association for Teaching and Researching EFL Writing in China, "Teaching and Researching EFL and ESP Writing for Global and Professional Communication," China. Email email@example.com.
- 30-Oct 1 (North America) MIDTESOL 2016: Innovation and Improvisation, Missouri, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6-7 (Asia) 2nd LITU-CULI International Conference, "ELT Limited," Thailand. Email email@example.com.
- 7-8 (North America) I-TESOL Conference, Utah, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12-15 (North America) WIDA 2016 National Conference, "Drawing on Life's Experiences: Designing Brighter Futures" Pennsylvania, USA. Email email@example.com
- 13-15 (South America) 51st ASOCOPI Annual Conference, "Technology in ELT: Achievements and Challenges for English Language Development," Colombia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13-16 (North America) ANUPI 2016 International Conference, "Unleashing the Power of ELT Beyond the Classroom," Mexico. Email email@example.com.
- 14-15 (North America) GATESOL 2016, "#Hot Topics @ English Learners," Georgia, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15 (Asia) The 2016 PKETA International Conference, "The Directions of Teacher Education in the Multicultural Era," Korea. Email email@example.com.
- 15-16 (North America) WATESOL Fall 2016 Conference, "Making Creative Connections: Using Student Creativity to Develop All Skills," Maryland, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15-16 (Asia) Korea TESOL 24th Annual International Conference, "Shaping the Future with 21st Century Skills," South Korea. Email email@example.com.
- 21-22 (North America) WAESOL Conference, "Engaging Multilingual Learners: the Classroom and Beyond," Washington state, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 26-28 (Europe) 2016 International Symposium on Verbs, Clauses and Constructions, Spain. Email email@example.com.
- 27-29 (North America) TexTESOL State Conference, "Exploring Innovation", Texas, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26-29 (North America) SETESOL 2016, "Racing toward a Brighter Future: Reflecting, Creating, Envisioning," Kentucky, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 27-30 (North America) 43rd International MEXTESOL Convention, "Dynamic Teaching: New Trends in ELT," Mexico. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 (North America) ARKTESOL 2016 State Conference, Arkansas, USA. Email email@example.com.
- 3-5 (North America) XXIII Sociocultural Theory & Second Language Learning Research Working Group Meeting, Florida, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-5 (North America) NYS TESOL 2016 Annual Conference, "Collaboration in the Classroom and Beyond", New York. email@example.com
- 4-5 (North America) Colorado TESOL 40th Annual Fall Convention, "CoTESOL XL: 40 Years of Transformation," Colorado, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 (North America) Northern New England TESOL Conference, Maine, USA. Email email@example.com
- 5 (North America) WITESOL Conference, "Words Matter: Empowering Learners and Teachers (in Challenging Times)," Wisconsin, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11-13 (Asia) The 2016 Pan Asia Conference & the 25th International Symposium and Book Fair on English Teaching, "Epoch Making in English Teaching and Learning: Evolution, Innovation, and Revolution," Taiwan. Email email@example.com.
- 12 (North America) 2016 Conference | Textesol IV, "Breaking Down Walls Embracing Diversity," Texas, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17-19 (The Middle East) TESOL Kuwait Third International Conference, “Innovation, Creativity, Communication: Facing Novel Challenges in TESOL” Kuwait. Email email@example.com
- 17-20 (North America) CATESOL 2016 Annual Conference, "2020: Vision, Embracing the Past—Planning the Future," California, USA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18-19 (The Middle East) International Conference on Literature and English Language Teaching, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Email email@example.com
- 18-19 (Europe) EXPOLINGUA Berlin 2016, "29th International Fair for Languages and Cultures", Berlin, Germany. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18-19 (Europe) Communication, Culture and Creativity in the ELT Classroom, Lisbon, Portugal. Email email@example.com
- 18-20 (Europe) TESOL France Annual Colloquium, "Reaching new heights in ELT," France. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24-25 (North America) 44th TESL Ontario Conference, "Recognizing Abilities and Possibilities," Canada. Email email@example.com.
- 25-28 (Asia and Oceania) JALT2016: 42nd Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning & Educational Materials Exhibition, "Transformation in Language Education," Japan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.