Workshop for Novice Researchers
Tuesday, 27 March 2018, 1:00–5:00 pm
This half-day workshop is designed to support novice researchers in their approach to research. Experts from the TESOL Research Professional Council will address aspects of research design, and the TESOL Research Agenda will be presented by an invited speaker. Participants will discuss the topics presented and their own experience, and the president of the International Research Foundation for English Language Education (TIRF) chair will illustrate TIRF's support for research.
- Lucilla Lopriore, 2017–2018 Research Professional Council, chair
- Fares Karam, Research Professional Council, member
- John Rogers, Research Professional Council, member
- Lottie Baker, Research Professional Council, member
- Deena Boria, Past-president, TESOL International Association
- Kathi Bailey, The International Research Foundation for English Language Education (TIRF), President
This workshop is free and you do not have to register for the TESOL convention to attend but you do have to register through the convention registration form.