Organized by TESOL International Association (TESOL)
, this TESOL ELT Leadership Management Certificate Program (LMCP) provides ELT teachers, teacher trainers, and administrators with the latest thinking on building quality ELT organizations and programs through effective leadership, management, and teacher training.
The LMCP format combines elements of a traditional conference with in-depth, hands-on workshops led by globally recognized experts to provide you with practical, research-based ideas, strategies, and tools to help you improve the quality of your ELT organization. You will also have numerous opportunities for networking and knowledge-sharing with your peers, both face-to-face and online after the academy.
TESOL gratefully acknowledges the support of Thailand TESOL
, an affiliate of TESOL International Association, and National Geographic Learning
, a TESOL Strategic Partner.
Who Should Attend?
ELT teachers, leaders, administrators, and teacher trainers from universities, K–12 systems, and private language schools, and others with an interest in ELT issues in Asia
To earn the 10-hour ELT Leadership Management Certificate, participants must complete the requirements listed below.
These workshops are offered in-person at Thailand-TESOL Conference in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Leadership and Management Fundamentals, Thursday, 19 January 2017, 9 am–5 pm (7 hours). This workshop covers the following topics:
- Qualities of effective leadership
- Leadership for teacher change: Supervision
- Strategic planning
- Two of the following 90-minute workshops (3 hours) taking place during the Thailand-TESOL Conference
- How to Run Effective Meetings (Friday, 20 January 2017, 10:35 am–12:05 pm)
- Facilitating Groups and Building Teams (Friday, 20 January 2017, 3:25–4:55 pm)
- Effective Time Management Strategies for English Language Teaching Leaders and Professionals (Saturday, 21 January 2017, 10:35 am–12:05 pm)
Click here for more information about each workshop and the workshop leaders.
Registration and Fees
You can register for this program when you register for the Thailand-TESOL Conference. Registration will start on 15 October.
For complete registration information including registration fee for both Thailand TESOL Conference and TESOL ELT LMCP, click here.
Space is limited, so register early: Enrollment is limited to 200 participants.
If you have any questions, please contact TESOL Professional Learning.