Increase your professional expertise and help advance the field by becoming a CAEP program reviewer!
Applications are now being accepted
through 27 January 2017
for reviewers to help with the national recognition process for TESOL teacher preparation programs.
As a volunteer program reviewer, you will lend your expertise by reviewing TESOL program reports submitted by institutions seeking recognition in the United States by the Commission for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
(CAEP). All program review activity is conducted online, and reviewers are supported by staff from TESOL International Association and CAEP.
In addition to the unique opportunity to increase your professional expertise, other potential benefits include:
- Professional service and experience useful for
- tenure or performance reviews
- merit pay
- resume or curriculum vitae
- Professional service that meets the criteria in the National Board of Professional Teaching Standards
- Multiple networking opportunities with TESOL professionals from around the globe
Additional information and the application form are available here
- Recognition at the TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo