2017 CONVENTION PLANNER AND MOBILE APP
The desktop version of the Convention app is now available for you to browse. Or, download the mobile app! After logging in you will be able to:
- Browse the available sessions – Read session descriptions and review session presenters.
--Use the Filter option (light grey in the upper right-hand corner, under the Agenda tab) to sort through all of your session options.
- Build your own personalized schedule – Simply select the calendar icon beside each agenda item to add. Toggle between Agenda and My Agenda to review your selections. Deselect the icon to remove.
- Review the exhibitor profiles – Bookmark the exhibitors you are interested in visiting onsite!
- Review General Convention Information.
- Network, Network, Network! – Connect with other attendees through the attendee portal, Contribute to the Activity feed by adding content or commenting on what your fellow convention goers are posting.
TO ACCESS THE DESKTOP VERSION OF THE CONVENTION PLANNER IN THREE EASY STEPS:
1. Visit the following link from your computer [Click Here]
2. Key in your TESOL login credentials. Username correlates to the email address associated with your TESOL account. Your password will also reflect the password you use to login.
Forget your password? Reset it here or with the link on the login page.
Don't have TESOL login credentials? Create one here!
3. After clicking submit, you have now successfully logged into the desktop version of the mobile app. When you are logged in you will be at your profile page. You may add to it now or just click save and come back later. To search the app select the MORE icon in the upper right of the page.
If you need any assistance with your membership or login information, please contact TESOL Member Services.
If you are in need of technical assistance with the mobile app, not related to login, please contact the TESOL mobile app team via email.