Elevate You. Elevate Others. Elevate Us.
During this exciting two-day program, choose live workshops to attend each day on critical English language teaching (ELT) topics led by top experts in the field. Select content will be recorded and made available to you.
Through your participation, you’ll:
- Walk away with tips, strategies, and resources to use in your classroom right away!
- Be able to meet, connect, and share ideas with peers from different countries.
- Gain a deeper understanding of important issues that could impact you, your learners, and the ELT field.
These are our confirmed workshop presenters:
- Joan Kang Shin, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA; Vera Savić, University of Kragujevac, Kragujevac, Serbia; and Tomohisa Machida, Akita International University, Akita, Japan
- Heather Linville, University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA; and James Whiting, Plymouth State University, Plymouth, New Hampshire, USA
- Brenda Custodio, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA; and Judith O'Loughlin, Language Matters Education Consultants, LLC, San Ramon, California, USA
- Jan Dormer, Messiah University, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
- Debbie Zacarian, EdD & Associates, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA
- Mary Romney, Willimantic, Connecticut, USA
- Jennifer Pendergrass, Floyd County Schools, Rome, Georgia, USA
- Manuel De Jesus Gomez Portillo, Fairfax County Public Schools, Fairfax, Virginia, USA
- Patricia Rice Doran and Amy Noggle, Towson University, Towson, Maryland, USA