7 Reasons Your Boss Should Allow You to Attend TESOL 2022
Here are some talking points to help you get the approval you need.
- The TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo is the largest convention focused exclusively on English language teaching and learning.
- With four keynotes and more than 200 sessions to choose from, you can cover a year’s worth of professional development in just four days! You can learn about the latest research in the field, current best practices, and even pick-up a lesson plan or two.
- You will have numerous opportunities to network with colleagues, connecting you to a broad range of experience and expertise in every aspect of English language teaching and learning. Networking also re-energizes you, and you can bring that energy back to the workplace.
- The knowledge and training that you will gain is a return on the investment. You can also share your new knowledge and training with your colleagues. This way, everyone in your workplace can benefit from your attendance.
- The virtual Marketplace and Convention app can connect you with the latest books and educational products from TESOL Press and other companies. TESOL and other exhibitors offer exclusive discounts to Convention attendees.
- Find a colleague who will cover for you during your time away. Your supervisor will appreciate your initiative and will see you as very responsible.
- It’s a bargain! If you register by 1 March 2021, the professional member rate is only US$175. You save US$165 by being a TESOL member and registering early.