Cohort 16, Starts September 2017
Now Accepting Applications!
: 6 September - 17 October 2017
Specialty Course (Adult or Young Learners)
: 1 November - 12 December 2017
: to be completed by 30 June 2018
Application Deadline: 17 July 2017
Early August 2017
Applications for Cohort 17 will be collected from 18 July 2017 until 20 November 2017.
Please complete the following steps:
- Review all the information about the TESOL Core Certificate Program (TCCP), including the technology requirements, practice teaching requirements, refund policy, and disclaimer for the certificate program.
- Review all the information on the TCCP application form, then complete the form and send it to TESOL as follows:
- Save the application form to your computer.
- Close the online application and open the version you saved to your computer.
- Type your answers on the saved version of the form. If you have difficulty, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Send your completed application to TESOL as an e-mail attachment or by fax using the contact information on the bottom of Page 7.
- TESOL only admits 30 participants per cohort. If your application is accepted, you will receive a Participant Agreement Form (PAF) and be allowed to register for the certificate program.
- Approved applicants should pay the registration fee and return the PAF by the payment deadline below. You will not be officially registered for the program until you have paid the registration fee and returned the PAF.
Payment for Cohort 16
Friday, 18 August 2017
If payment is not received on time, program space will be given to other applicants. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for refunds of registration fee must be received
no later ten calendar days
before the start date of the first course, this includes participants who are unable to attend due to personal reasons. Except for participants who registered at the special rate, a $75 processing fee will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. Requests for refunds received later than five calendar days before the start date of the first course will not receive a refund.