TESOL offers numerous virtual seminars and a growing number of online courses and workshops to help busy TESOL professionals develop leadership skills, improve core competencies, and stay abreast of the latest developments in the dynamic field of English language teaching and learning. For more information about TESOL virtual seminars and online courses, please contact TESOL Professional Learning
These courses offer you an online classroom environment with peer-to-peer exchange and instructor feedback. Registration deadlines can be found on each course's webpage.
- Blended Learning with an Interactive Classroom, 30 May – 26 June 2016
- ESL for the Secondary Mathematics Teacher, 1 – 28 June 2016
- ESL for the Secondary Science Teacher, 6 July – 2 August 2016
- Foundations of Online Teaching, 12 September – 23 October 2016
- Grammar 1: Phrasal Structures, 11 July – 7 August 2016
- Grammar 2: Multiclause Structures, 11 July – 7 August 2016
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language, 4 July - 31 July 2016
- Teaching Listening Online, 30 May – 26 June 2016
- Teaching Reading and Writing Online, 1-28 August 2016
- Teaching Speaking and Real-Time Communication Online, 11 July – 7 August 2016
- Teaching Vocabulary and Grammar Online, 30 May – 26 June 2016
- Training of Trainers: Strengthening Your Continuing Professional Development Program 13 July– 23 August 2016
These courses offer you a self-paced, individualized learning experience. You can register at a time that best fits your schedule.
- Fundamentals of TESOL, Coming Soon!
- Teaching and Assessing Adult Learners, Coming Soon!
- Teaching and Assessing Young Learners, Coming Soon!