Congratulations to Martha Iancu, from Oregon, USA, for being the winner of the January 2017 TESOL Connections
Monthly Giveaway. Martha won a free subscription to TESOL Quarterly
This month, TESOL is giving away
a free copy of the new book:
Using Corpora for Language Learning and Teaching
by Dilin Liu and Lei Lei
With the increasing use of corpora in classrooms, the need to understand how to use corpora in language teaching is essential for today’s teachers. Using ample concrete examples, this book offers a step-by-step hands-on introduction to the use of corpora for teaching a variety of English language skills such as grammar, vocabulary, and English academic writing.
The deadline for this drawing is 22 February 2017, 11:59 pm ET
Please enter your name and e-mail address to enter the drawing:
- This drawing is open to current TESOL members only. To join, please visit TESOL's membership page.
- The drawing will close on 22 February 2017, at 11:59 pm, ET. The winner will be announced no later than 7 March 2017, on this web page. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other items.
- One entry per day. Members who submit more than once per day will be disqualified.
- Once the winner has been contacted via e-mail, he or she will have one week (7 days) to respond and accept the prize before a new winner is chosen.
- For questions about this drawing, please contact TC@tesol.org.