Congratulations to Jennifer Summers, of Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, for being the winner of the December 2016 TESOL Connections
Monthly Giveaway. Jennifer won a free TESOL membership renewal—and gift membership for a friend.
This month, TESOL is giving away
a free TESOL Quarterly subscription
TESOL Quarterly (TQ), a refereed professional journal, fosters inquiry into English language teaching and learning by providing a forum for TESOL professionals to share their research findings and explore ideas and relationships in the field. TQ's readership includes ESOL teacher educators, teacher learners, researchers, applied linguists, and ESOL teachers.
The deadline for this drawing is 26 January 2017, 11:59 pm ET
Please enter your name and e-mail address to enter the drawing:
- This drawing is open to current TESOL members only. To join, please visit TESOL's membership page.
- The drawing will close on 26 January 2017, at 11:59 pm, ET. The winner will be announced no later than 7 February 2017, on this web page. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other items.
- One entry per day. Members who submit more than once per day will be disqualified.
- Once the winner has been contacted via e-mail, he or she will have one week (7 days) to respond and accept the prize before a new winner is chosen.
- For questions about this drawing, please contact TC@tesol.org.