Get Involved! Serve as an Award Reviewer
Each year TESOL releases a call for award reviewers. Award reviewers are an integral part of the award selection process.Your service enables you to use your expertise and experience to evaluate award applicants.
As a TESOL member, you may apply to review applications for the following awards. To learn more about each award, click on the links below.
For more information about TESOL awards, please visit the awards page.
Expectations and Requirements
To apply, you must:
- Be a member in good standing of TESOL International Association
- Have regular internet access
- Have access to a computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have the reader, you can download it for free.
The awards cycle will require a minimum of 8 hours over an approximately 2 month term of service. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
To complete the application, you will need
- A list of the past awards you have reviewed (if applicable)
- An estimate of your availability for review work
- A description of your professional and other TESOL International Association commitments
- The name of award you wish to review (optional)
- CV or résumé
Complete the online form by 1 October 2016.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to your professional association! To find more ways to get involved, please visit TESOL's volunteer page.