The convention brings together thousands of ELT professionals from around the world to engage with peers and like-minded business partners.
Benefits of your partnership can include, but are not limited to:
- Logo and acknowledgement on pre-designated pages on TESOL.org, in email, in print materials.
- Logo in keynote speaker slide deck, named awards, and/or on-site signage at the TESOL convention, as well as acknowledgment in preconvention marketing and media.
- Speaking opportunities at sponsored events and webinars, including welcoming participants as well as keynote or invited speaker.
- Distribution of promotional materials at events.
- Priority exhibit hall booths, enhanced visibility in the expo hall, and enhanced visibility in the app during the TESOL convention.
- VIP convention and/or registrations.
- Special invitations to exclusive events.
- VIP seating at all featured speaker sessions.
TESOL’s Global Partnership Program packages include the opportunity to brand TESOL resources to your subject specialties and to geographic markets. The following are examples of partnership packages:
TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo
TESOL is helping new and transitioning educators make the most of an ELT career.
TESOL has hosted programs in China, Japan, Uzbekistan, and many other countries to bring quality education and training to new audiences.
Smart Application of Technology
As educators employ more mobile and in-classroom technology, TESOL is working with businesses and educators to make sure it's implemented effectively.
English has become a necessity in business and trade, and TESOL is helping educators in the field learn how best to teach English for business.
Advocating for Better Language Policy
TESOL stands on the front lines of advocacy for the support of English language educators and multilingual learners in federal and state education policy.
TESOL Awards and Grants Program
TESOL recognizes teachers and researchers for both service to, and excellence in, the field as well as providing grants to assist teachers.