PreK-12 Public Education:
- English Learners in U.S. Public Schools, PreK-12 (National Center for Education Statistics)
- Fact Sheets from the National Center for English Language Acquisition (U.S. Department of Education Office of English Language Acquisition), covering a wide range of topics.
- Biennial Reports on Title III State Formula Grants (U.S. Department of Education Office of English Language Acquisition).
- Schools' Civil Rights Obligations to English Learner Students and Limited English Proficient Parents (U.S. Department of Education Office of Civil Rights)
- Dear Colleague Letter to Chief State School Officers on Serving Immigrant Students (U.S. Department of Education)
- Adult English Learners in US Federally Funded Programs (National Reporting System) by Year. (Trend overview of data: 2013 - 2022)
Population and Migration:
- U.S. Census Review on U.S. Immigrants and Native Born based on Language and Education (Migration Policy Institute)