Are you a teacher educator or English language program coordinator? Or are you thinking of becoming a teacher educator? Does your continuing professional development program need a kick-start or an update?
This course allows you to
- expand your repertoire of training and development techniques
- enhance your knowledge of observation, mentoring, and feedback methods
- identify trainee and program needs
- build a model to create or improve a program based on those needs
- begin transforming existing English language teacher education program capacity
Through this course, you will take time to reflect on your current or would-be program through several key tasks and discussions in an online community, take action to boost your program's profile and, most importantly, transform your current program using technologies that are suitable for your context’s parameters. You will be introduced to several free online resources to help enhance your English language teacher training program. You will also create an extensive resource guide or module that you can further customize after the course.
TESOL is authorized by IACET to offer 6 CEUs for this online course. No partial CEUs will be given to registrants who do not complete the course. For more information about CEUs, please go to www.tesol.org/CEUs.