by Gülbin Özdemir Altıgöz |
Understanding Mindsets through Writing in an EFL Classroom
This lesson plan has been designed to help the EFL teachers to raise their students' awareness and knowledge on mindsets through reading and writing.
By the end of the lesson the students will be able to:
- develop their oral and written communication skills
- read and understand the overall meaning of a simple text about mindsets
- find out about the specific information in a simple text related to mindsets
- ask and answer comprehension questions and exchange ideas about a simple text
- interact with their teacher and peers in the target language
- write a short original paragraph about a simple text related to mindsets
Dweck, C. S. (2006). Mindset: The new psychology of success. Random House.
Understanding Mindsets Through Writing In An EFL Classroom.pdf